I know, I know... It's been weeks since I last posted. So much for my attempt to post regularly. Well, at least I took pictures of my current project each week. I also started two of my other projects, along with a needlepoint cosmetic case. I don't actually wear make-up, but this cosmetic case is the exact dimensions of my Kindle. I went looking for a cover for my Kindle to provide protection while it is in my purse. I didn't find a single cover that I liked and they were too expensive to boot.
After looking for a while, I saw a collection of needlepoint cases from the Alice Peterson Co. that looked nice. There were several different designs to choose from. I have never done needlepoint before, but I'm quite pleased with my efforts. The design I chose feels a little more complex than I intended to start with but it's not half bad. They also had a cover sized larger that was intended for eReaders, but they were all too large. I had so much fun with this one that I might try an eyeglass cover next time. I have no pictures yet, but in my next post, I'll add a picture of my new Kindle cover.
Take a look at the progress on my Hydrangea Wreath project: