Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Know, I Know...


I know, I know... It's been weeks since I last posted.  So much for my attempt to post regularly.  Well, at least I took pictures of my current project each week.  I also started two of my other projects, along with a needlepoint cosmetic case.  I don't actually wear make-up, but this cosmetic case is the exact dimensions of my Kindle.  I went looking for a cover for my Kindle to provide protection while it is in my purse.  I didn't find a single cover that I liked and they were too expensive to boot.
  
After looking for a while, I saw a collection of needlepoint cases from the Alice Peterson Co. that looked nice.  There were several different designs to  choose from.  I have never done needlepoint before, but I'm quite pleased with my efforts.  The design I chose feels a little more complex than I intended to start with but it's not half bad.  They also had a cover sized larger that was intended for eReaders, but they were all too large.  I had so much fun with this one that I might try an eyeglass cover next time.  I have no pictures yet, but in my next post, I'll add a picture of my new Kindle cover.

Take a look at the progress on my Hydrangea Wreath project:
Image
Week 4

Image
Week 5

No comments:

Post a Comment