Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Time is slipping away...

I can't believe it.  Christmas Eve is only 10 days away.  I haven't spent any time on my favorite things besides the cross stitch project for my niece.  I've even been taking it with me to work so I can work on it during lunch.  I think I'll finish, but it'll be close.  I keep feeling like I really should have started it sooner.

When I'm finished, I'll be able to go back to a slower pace.  I already have 6 projects lined up for next year.  I really hope that I can finish them all during the next year.  I plan on starting (and hopefully finishing) the following projects:


This one, above, is for my mom.  Not only does she love cats, but when she goes out she gets a similar attitude upon returning home!
These two, above and below, are for me!  I love the one below as it involves no half stitches nor any back stitch.  Plus, I love the colors!


Who wouldn't have a great time playing Monopoly on this?


Just another pretty picture of flowers that would be great in my guest room!


This last one is for my Mother-In-Law.  She loves San Francisco and when I saw it, I just knew she'd love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous! And the kitty one made me LOL. :-D

    ReplyDelete